It's my birthday on January the 5th, on Thursday, and my sister's on Tuesday, so plenty of parties straight away! But then it's also my last year of school, so so much will be happening. I'm going to be on my game "going go-go-gadget at it" as I've phrased it several times to relatives. I'm going to be super-organised because I've bought a half-size white board for my wall to plan on, and I have an incredibly geeky but wonderful Where's Wally wall calendar, and I can't wait to go stationary shopping before school starts. Wow! I'm getting all excited! I'm going to make this a really good year!
Do you have any resolutions for this year?
I might have to get back to you, because I don't have time now to have a really good think about it, but here is my draft list of resolutions:
- Start doing the things I say that I "will do when I'm older"
- Write more!
- Do more things with my friends during the school term
- Learn French! (I'm buying a CD set from the Book Depository these holidays!)
- Wear dresses more
- Be surprising and cheerful with little lovely things
- Be more patient with my sister
- Strengthen friendships with certain people
There you go. I'm sure I'll be able to add to that, so I'll keep you posted. Anyway, I suppose all I can really hope is that this next year will be just as wonderful and fun as this one has been. Thanks for being here! Lots of love from the Book Florist.