Wednesday, March 23

The Spiciest Life

'"If variety is the spice of life, then my life must be one of the spiciest you ever heard of.  A curry of a life."'

Chapter 3, Part 10: A Curry of a Life, My Life in France.

Well, Paul, I can safely say that my life is also pretty spicy, and I have Nanny S-A to thank.  She spoke about me in her blog, today, and I am in a whirlwind of delight!  I cried and laughed hysterically when I read it!  So thankyou Nanny so much, and please, everyone who is reading this, go and read her blog and get cheered up, because she has a gorgeous sense of humour and a beautiful illustration style that makes it impossible to feel depressed. 


Nanny, I have been REALLY and sincerely enjoying your blog, so thankyou so much for spicing up my life with your post! 

Bon Appetite!


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful example of how one person's words or actions can bring joy & hope into another's life.
    P.S. I love that picture - so cute & they really are, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the picture too! My idea of them as a couple is probably unrealistically quintessencial, but then, they do surprise me with the authenticity, joy and love in their relationship. One only has to read a paragraph of their conversations or watch the movie to know that they were just beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!