Tuesday, June 14

Only a Matter of Hours Now!

OK.  My exam block is 9:00 am this morning.  It is currently 7:16.  It ends at 11:30, so give me 45 minutes to come home, warm up my electric blanket, make a cup of tea and snuggle into bed.  Then I am going to begin The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  And pretty soon we'll have somethin to talk about.  Maybe even later today!  It's very exciting delving into something completely different, but then I really do need to detox my reading life a bit, especially after two months of flat out The Woman in White

And by the way, has anyone thought of an opening line, paragraph of page they would love to suggest for the Open Sesame Challenge? 

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the exam, I'm sure you'll do really well :) I have never read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you'll have to let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!