Thursday, September 1

I Challenge You

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month. 

I was thinking just now that we haen't had a challenge in a while, which has been due to the fact that last time I tried to hold a challenge, nobody save Manycoloursofhappiness participated.  Poor effort.  But now that we have the wonderful Tangled-up-in-Blue as an ally, maybe a challenge wouldn't be wasted.  What would you like the challenge to be?  I have a couple of ideas but I'm sure you have better ones.  If participation was good enough, we could constantly have a challenge running.  I would be good fun and maybe encourage some of the quieter followers to get up and at 'em. 

So what sort of challenge would you like?

A reading challenge?

A writing challenge?

A _______  passage?  e.g. most romantic, most evocative, saddest...

Have a think. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a really good idea, I love how interactive your blog is! Hmm, I think a writing challenge would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with The Many Colours of Happiness..a writing challenge would be fun! Umm, how about you give us a list of say, seven words that make up a week's worth of the Word of the Day section of your blog. And then, we make up a creative coherent passage containing all of those words? Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!