Thursday, October 20

A Puttering Post

Wow.  I officially feel very very loved.  I have had not one, not two, not three, but four absolutely gorgeous comments from two beautiful people.  Two from Tangled up in blue and two from Nanny S-A.  Both of you made me giggle and blush in a sincerely girly way today, and there is nothing I like better.  So thankyou for the sweet-heartedness of your compliments and encouragments, and I will keep puttering through my assignments with the happy knowledge that I am appreciated.  So are you!

I do have a lot to say tonight, but I might leave the bulk of it for tomorrow because otherwise I will never finish my math assignment.  I'm very excited to tell you though, so expect to hear some good news from me tomorrow (hopefully).  I will, however, whet your appetite sufficiently... it involves a short story I've written, 'A Storm in a Teacup'...  Very excited! 

Anyway, what I wanted to say tonight, is that after rendering James Herriot pretty well my staple diet for the last week, I am happy, as well as disenchanted, to inform you that my rejuvenating and invigorating vacation with him is drawing to a close.  And the next book on my list, in case you haven't happened to check, is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.  Now, I'm aware that this will tickle the fancy of a Many Colours of Happiness at least, because she has often hinted to me at how much she enjoys this book.  So I'm very excited about getting underway with that one, and similarly looking forward to being able to share in an experience and having your thoughts on it too.  Anyway, good fun, and on to putter on my math assignment.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to hear your news!!!! And you will love 'extremely loud and incredibly close' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, such a cute post! I can almost imagine you all excited and working on your assignments. And I sure hope your math assignment shaped up as nice as your play idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!