Thursday, March 7

Bouquets Turns Two!

Today, Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils turns two years old!  In celebration, I am going to relive a couple of highlights from the past year.  It's been amazing to scroll back through the archives and remember what we've been through since the last birthday.  So many great reads, so many epiphanies and perspectives shared, so many ideas and authors to be introduced to.  It has been truly momentous.  

So let's take a moment to reminisce.  This year we have:


It is incredible to realise how much has happened since the last birthday: I've written a children's book, graduated from high school and started university in that time.  It quite nearly blows my mind to imagine the amount of personal and emotional growth that I've experienced since then.  Bouquets has been a vehicle for so much reflection and passion.  I am honoured to have had the opportunity to voice my thoughts and feelings in this way.  

PLANS FOR THE FUTURE

Now that we've had a fond look back, it's time to make a wish for the year to come.  As you can see, I have done a little bit of refurbishing - new Book Florist profile picture and fresh new background picture.  (Copyright The Book Florist [2012]).  

I have also completely rewritten my All About Me page, so make sure to check it out.  

I'm also hoping that this year, we can start to have a little bit more interaction.  I know that enough people view this blog, but if you took the time to respond and share via the comments section of each post, it can open up a whole world of potential for challenges, competitions and conversation.  Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils is for venting thoughts and, of course, our love of books.

As I blow out the candles on Bouquet's birthday cake, I wish for another year of growth and great reads!  Thank you so much for being a part of this blog's life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!