Tuesday, April 2

How Can You Get Involved?

This last week I have been asking for a minimum of 5 comments, follows, or likes, as an expression of interest in my challenge.

There have been 2 responses.  Thankyou so much to the 2 people who took the time to respond!  You are wonderful!

The only problem is that I don't think it's quite enough for a challenge.  For a fair and fun challenge, we really need a few more competitors.

I am still very keen to run a challenge, especially now that I have some ideas for awesome prizes, too.

So, please, readers of Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils.  I know there's plenty of you viewing my blog.  Could you take some time to follow, comment, or like the Book Florist Facebook page?  

Just show me any sign at all that you're interested, and there will be plenty of fun times ahead.  I can't do anything exciting or out of the ordinary unless there are other people willing to share.  


WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET INVOLVED?

Here are a few ideas to help you could get involved at Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils.

  • A good way to start is by leaving a comment on any one of my posts.  I always respond to comments, so there's no need to fear being cold-shouldered.  
  • If you're a fellow-blogger,  you can share something you're passionate about, and post a link to your blog.  The first 5 people to do so will be given a mini-featurette on Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils.  
  • If there's a book that you love, leave a comment suggesting that it be added to our list of 100 Books to Read Before You Die.  
  • If you have written a review on any one of the books that we've discussed on Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils, feel free to send it in to me via private message (via Blogger or Facebook) and it will be featured on Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils.  (P.s. Make sure to give a name or pseudonym, and a date, so that your work is copyrighted in your name.)

Please exploit these opportunities to be heard and make known your passion for reading and writing!  I look forward to hearing from you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!