Tuesday, December 31

Happy New Year + News for 2014

On this the last day of 2013, I want to thank you for your support and encouragement.  Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm about the things you love.  Thankyou most of all for giving me this space to find and express myself.  

I hope your new year is full of great books and learning and plenty of opportunities to grow and wonder!


Important Changes for 2014

There are going to be a few changes to Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils next year.  
  • The biggest difference is I am going to begin using my REAL NAME and FACE on this blog, replacing my pseudonym 'The Book Florist'.  A few of you have asked to see the real me and at last you'll be able to!
  • I will be linking this blog to all my other social media accounts.
  • New and updated pages to explore on Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils!

I would like you to be aware of the reason for these upcoming changes.  As an emerging writer attempting to get new work published, online presence is extremely important.  My blog and social media accounts will be a way that my future publishers and readers can contact me or learn more about me personally.  

Of course I adore my book blog and never intend to stop doing what I love.  Therefore I'm excited about this opportunity to be more personal and present in it.  Should be good yay! 


Because January is a very busy month in my family, it may be a little while before these updates come into effect.  Expect a big announcement about the changes within this month!  Thankyou again!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to respond to my post or start a new conversation about whatever it is that you're passionate about.

If you don't have a Blogger or Google account, you can always leave an anonymous comment. Thankyou for taking the time!